Sarang is a passionate photographer based in Pune. He has been working professionally in the field of photography for the past 4 years and has vast experience in fashion photography, studio portrait photography, nature and travel photography. Alongside, he has also explored other genres such as product photography. He also ensures never to disappoint his clients who come to him with requests for pre-wedding and wedding photoshoots. He also has an eye for capturing the graceful movements of dancers through his lens, and has photographed classical dance performances in Pune.
- Maharashtra State Ecological Board photography competition in 2013 and 2014.
- Sanctuary Asia Magazine on Bhor National Park in 2016.
- Crescent Hasten Gallery, Bangalore, in 2016.
- Vasundhara Film Festival in 2016
- Wild Reflection - 2015, 2018, organised by the MES Garware College in Pune.
- Impressions Exhibition held in Pune, in 2013.
Sparsha, an exhibition organised by Impressions Photography Workshops and Expeditions in collaboration with an NGO named Sparsha, that works for the underprivileged children, also saw a wide variety of his works displayed in the years 2015 and 2016.
He has received immense praise and appreciation at several other photography exhibitions all across India.